Thursday, January 19, 2012

Painting for Ava

I'm pretty sure I made this blog back December when I was convinced that I would start being more crafty.  And then I procratinated.  Or I made things, and forgot to document the steps and end result.  Ugh!!  So this is my "cheat post." 

One of my dearest friends, Kara, is pregnant with a baby girl (named Ava) and due at the end of February.  Some friends and I are throwing her a baby shower and we all chipped in for a "big" gift, but I really wanted to do something extra because I adore her and because I always go overboard with gifts because I love giving them!

I decided to paint a couple of pictures for the Ava's room that match the sheets Kara is using.  I didn't take pictures throughout the process, and they were taken on my camera phone, but you get the idea.  I'm pretty proud of the little piggy.  I kind of want to keep him for myself :)

Side note: I work the next couple of nights at my second job, but I am planning on cooking a new recipe soon, so then I can have TWO WHOLE POSTS!

No comments:

Post a Comment